When government becomes corporate there is no government and no freedom!
When in the course of human affairs it becomes necessary for citizens to break the political chains that bind them, thereby to reclaim individual sovereignty which is the 'right' of their being man, qua man, it is for man to declare the cause and nature which impels self-liberation and to act accordingly.
Freedom-loving citizens around the globe are choosing so to do and will succeed.
Now is the time for change - Absent Limits
This website proposes a radical alternative to government, different in nature from anything past, yet its philosophical foundation has been known for centuries.
Begin with the
first Articles of the
Constitution of Man
- Man is individually possessed of certain unalienable rights, which are the rights to life, liberty, the pursuit of value and happiness. (That is not what you’ve read before.)
- To secure and preserve these 'individual rights' they must be identified and held inviolate.
- No laws legislated by any individual, group, government or society may violate your individual rights.
- All individuals are equal before such rights and their protection.
- The One People, by right, may remove any violation or destruction of these rights.
In those 5 points lies a glorious future for mankind, and not before time!
Now is the time.
Footnote: This website disavows the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948), and today's attempts to (globally) institute or ratify Common Law, e.g. as offered through The International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) while its "manual" expressly disagrees with Natural Law tenets described on this website. This is a distinction, not a rejection.
Whereas the UDHR and the ICLCJ both seek to abolish governmental slavery systems, their intent is warmly welcomed. Their premises for change are disagreed, however.
No quarrel or debate is entered. This website is for educational purpose and warmly welcomes all those prepared to study such anomalies and differences in the interests of personal life, liberty and justice; absent limits.